Known for mountains and ocean, Metro Vancouver’s best-kept secret is its vibrant local communities. Each neighbourhood provides a key advantage, which means there is a community that will meet your needs.
- Vancouver has a Livability Score of 60/100, which is considered below average
- Vancouver crime rates are 7% higher than the British Columbia average
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 35% higher than the British Columbia average
- Vancouver real estate prices are 84% higher than the British Columbia average
- Rental prices in Vancouver are 39% higher than the British Columbia average
What is the average home price in Vancouver, BC?
According to current Vancouver MLS© statistics, the average home listing price in Vancouver, BC is $2,270,000. Based on Vancouver housing inventory, the average home is listed on the market for 26 days and has a 100.7% selling to listing price ratio.
What are the most expensive neighbourhoods in Vancouver?
In Vancouver, BC, the most expensive neighbourhoods to buy a home include Shaughnessy, South Granville, Point Grey and Dunbar. Shaughnessy is the most expensive neighbourhood in Vancouver with an average home price of $9,330,000.
How much does a detached house cost in Vancouver?
Based on current Vancouver MLS© data, the average detached house in Vancouver, BC has a listing price of $4,283,000. In Vancouver, detached houses are on the market for 23 days on average.
What are nearby cities to Vancouver, BC?
The closest cities to Vancouver, BC include North Vancouver
, West Vancouver, Richmond
Out of the nearby Vancouver cities, West Vancouver has the highest average home price of $4,610,000 and Burnaby has the most affordable average home price of $1,206,000.